Visitors can enjoy all that Paoli has to offer including the ski areas and parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 14 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of French Lick
- The closest major airport is in Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.), 44.9 mi (72.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Paoli
A couple of favorite places to visit are Paoli Peaks Ski Resort and Hoosier National Forest. In the area, you'll also find French Lick Winery and Big Splash Adventure.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Midwest inn motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Paoli
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Paoli is 47.72 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 22°F