Visitors can enjoy all that Fresnoy-en-Gohelle has to offer including the coffeehouses, gardens, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 157 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fresnoy-en-Gohelle
Places to visit in the larger region include Canadian National Vimy Memorial, Bollaert-Delelis Stadium, and Louvre-Lens. Additionally, you'll find Nautical Base of Saint-Laurent-Blangy and Neuville St. Vaast German Military Cemetery in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Château - Fresnoy en Gohelle - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Fresnoy-en-Gohelle
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Fresnoy-en-Gohelle gets about 28.35 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F