Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Front has to offer. Juventus Stadium, Turin Royal Palace, and Basilica di Superga are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 511 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Turin
- The closest major airport is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Front
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Juventus Stadium, Turin Royal Palace, and Basilica di Superga. Additionally, in the area you'll find Mole Antonelliana and National Cinema Museum.
As you make plans for a getaway to Front, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 32 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Residence M is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Front. This 4-star residence in Front features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Urbani is 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from central Front. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Historic Centre can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Turin Lingotto is 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the center of Front. This 4-star hotel in Millefonti features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Top places to see in the area include Galleria Sabauda, located 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Galleria Civica d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea, which is 14.4 mi (23.1 km) away.
Dressing for Front
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Front is 28.70 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F