Travelers to Gagering will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Swarowski Crystal Worlds.
- There are 758 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gagering
Swarowski Crystal Worlds is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Erlebnistherme Zillertal and Spieljoch Cable Car.
As you start planning your visit to Gagering, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 411 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Ferienhof Kampfl is located in central Gagering. This 3-star hotel in Fuegen features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a sauna.
- Hwest Hotel Hall is located 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the heart of Gagering. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Hall In Tirol can enjoy access to a bar and a café, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- ElisabethHotel Premium Private Retreat is 18.7 mi (30.2 km) from central Gagering. This 4.5-star hotel in Mayrhofen features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Gagering
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- Gagering gets about 33.82 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 23°F