Find Hotels in Gannat
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 12, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 3, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
Visitors to Gannat are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 110 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Clermont-Ferrand (CFE-Clermont-Ferrand - Auvergne Intl.), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gannat
Places to visit in the larger region include Vichy Opera, Grand Etablissement Thermal, and Gorges de la Sioule. Additionally, you'll find Hall des Sources and Kennedy Park in the area.
As you plan your trip to Gannat, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 110 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- La Coraline is 1 mi (1.6 km) from central Gannat. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Gannat, guests can enjoy access to a casino and 5 restaurants, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Première Classe Vichy - Bellerive sur Allier is 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the center of Gannat. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Bellerive-sur-Allier can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- VICHY CELESTINS Spa Hôtel is located 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the heart of Gannat. This 3-star residence in Gerzat features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Getting Around Gannat
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Vichy Gannat Station. Gannat may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Gannat
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Gannat gets about 24.65 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 33°F