Visitors to Gassin are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, golf courses, and seaside. Saint Tropez Citadel, Frejus Amphitheatre, and Frejus Cathedral are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 974 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sainte-Maxime - Saint-Tropez
- The closest major airport is in Toulon (TLN-Toulon - Hyeres), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 43.7 mi (70.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gassin
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and such places to visit as Cogolin Beach and Saint-Tropez Gulf. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gassin Golf Country Club and Azur Park.
In Gassin, there are 69 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Bastide D'Antoine - This 4-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Kube Hotel Saint-Tropez - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi.
- Althoff Hotel Villa Belrose - This 5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit around the area include Saint Tropez Citadel, 4.2 mi/6.8 km from the heart of the city, and Frejus Amphitheatre, which is 15.9 mi (25.6 km) away.
Dressing for Gassin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Gassin each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 38°F