Travelers to Geldersheim will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 94 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Geldersheim
Places to visit in the larger region include Theater der Stadt Schweinfurt, Kunsthalle Schweinfurt, and Schweinfurt Town Hall. Additionally, you'll find Museum Georg Schafer and Wildpark an den Eichen in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Geldersheim, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 94 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Maritim Hotel Würzburg is 19.4 mi (31.3 km) from central Geldersheim. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Wuerzburg can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and pool.
- GHOTEL hotel & living Würzburg is 19 mi (30.6 km) from the center of Geldersheim. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Wuerzburg can enjoy access to a restaurant and a health club, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Mercure Hotel Schweinfurt Maininsel is located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the heart of Geldersheim. This 4-star hotel in Schweinfurt features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Geldersheim
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- Geldersheim gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 29°F