Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Genarp has to offer. Svaneholm Castle, St Petri Kyrka, and Malmo Town Hall are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 111 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Malmo
- The closest major airport is in Malmo (MMX-Sturup), 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 30 mi (48.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Genarp
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Svaneholm Castle, St Petri Kyrka, and Malmo Town Hall. Additionally, in the area you'll find Lilla Torg and Malmo Castle.
As you start planning your visit to Genarp, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 13 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- The Lodge is located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the heart of Genarp. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse in Genarp can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Hotel Garden is 16 mi (25.8 km) from central Genarp. This 4-star hotel in Malmo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Malmo Arena Hotel is 17 mi (27.4 km) from the center of Genarp. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Malmo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
One of the popular sights outside the city is HSB Turning Torso, 17.2 mi/27.7 km from the city center.
Dressing for Genarp
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 56°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Average annual rainfall for Genarp is 1.02 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 29°F