Think of yourself on your next holiday: you might think you'll be rambling around downtown, staring up at the marvellous world or the architecture wherever you look. However, there's one feature you're prepared for in particular: General Osorio Square. Now is the time to get there.
General Osorio Square Accommodation
Hotels near General Osorio Square
When you stop by General Osorio Square, prepare to be transported to a completely different time.
You can find it in Curitiba, a city that is frequented by sightseers from far and wide.
There are lots of hotels within walking distance of General Osorio Square. Some of the popular ones include the Ramada Plaza Curitiba Rayon, Curitiba Palace Hotel and Hotel Deville Business Curitiba.
On the hunt for lodgings which won't eat into your savings? There is no need to stress as there is an abundance of budget hotels in the area. The Four Points by Sheraton Curitiba, 0.7 miles away, or the Radisson Hotel Curitiba, at a distance of 1 mile, will most likely suit your needs.
You can make your stay that little bit more special by making a reservation at one of the close-by upmarket hotels. Raise the bar on your travel experience at the Harbor Hotel Batel, (0.8 miles away), or the Bourbon Curitiba Convention Hotel, (0.2 miles away).
Cacau Show is an eatery that's near General Osorio Square. Sightseers in need of a pick-me-up come here for coffee and sweet treats. Seeking something a bit more filling? Slaviero Conceptual Palace Hotel is a recommended dining establishment in the area. When all is said and done, find your way to O Equilibrista and let the wines keep pouring.
All done? Think again. In the vicinity of General Osorio Square, there's lots more to experience:
- Take a stroll down Flower's Street to better understand a part of this region that is forever growing.
- Enjoy an excursion devoted to art appreciation at Museum of Contemporary Art, a popular museum in the area.
- Parana Museum of Contemporary Art is a wonderful place to visit for art appreciators.
- Travel back through time by visiting Centro Historico de Curitiba, a faithfully preserved area where you can easily picture how things were generations ago.
- It may be old, but Tiradentes Square is still a bustling square where you can spend time reading a good book while enjoying the history of the area.
The convenient proximity of Trem Curitiba-Paranaguá to General Osorio Square makes metro transport a convenient way to get to this attraction. It's 1 mile away.
Expedia's registry of places to stay in Curitiba delivers all the things you want, so you are certain to find choices near General Osorio Square you'll enjoy. It's time to start researching lots of people visit to get away from it all. Once booking time is here, rest assured: travelers of all manner approve of their Curitiba hotel. Need help making a decision? You're only a click away from all the secret tips you're looking for.
- "Orderly, fresh, and set to welcome you in" is how Curitiba hotels function.
- And we have cozy rooms for all types, from family reunions to newlyweds.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling monument, the staff at accommodation close to General Osorio Square go beyond the expected.
You can stay right nearby with Expedia's vast catalogue of hotels near General Osorio Square.
Interesting Curitiba Facts and Figures
After you've achieved General Osorio Square, there are still more activities to do in Curitiba.
- Eat a delectable supper of the local foods and happen upon the perfect gallery to buy some mementos.
- Take some time to plan one or more of the action, and you'll soon discover Curitiba also knows many things about setting out the red carpet.
- Go over some adventures near Curitiba so you can really experience each sight the area has to show.
Bid adieu to the same old sights and tip your hat to more than a few amazing landscapes. You'll never regret planning a getaway to Curitiba, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near General Osorio Square. Book today!