Those traveling to Genets are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Mont Saint Michel Abbey.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Genets
- The closest major airport is in Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo), 28.3 mi (45.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Genets
Mont Saint Michel Abbey is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Museum of the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel and Pointe du Grouin Sud.
As you start planning your visit to Genets, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 160 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Le Haut Moncel is located in the heart of Genets. This guesthouse in Genets features free breakfast, free parking, and a library.
- Loft IN THE BAY OF Mont ST Michel is located in central Genets. This apartment in Genets features free parking.
- Gîtes Le Mascaret is 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Le Mont-Saint-Michel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Genets
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Average annual rainfall for Genets is 1.10 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F