Visiting Le Mont-Saint-Michel
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Le Mont-Saint-Michel, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the cathedral and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and temples. A top sight in the city is Mont Saint Michel Abbey.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Le Mont-Saint-Michel
- The closest major airport is in Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo), 26 mi (41.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques), 40.4 mi (65.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Mont-Saint-Michel
Its historic sites and cathedral are notable and landmarks include Mont Saint Michel Abbey. Additionally, you might want to add Archeoscope to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Le Mont-Saint-Michel. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel Gabriel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Le Relais Du Roy - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Auberge Saint-Pierre - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Le Mont-Saint-Michel
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Le Mont-Saint-Michel each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F