Visiting Le Val-Saint-Pere
Visitors to Le Val-Saint-Pere are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Mont Saint Michel Abbey.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Le Val-Saint-Pere
- The closest major airport is in Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo), 32.2 mi (51.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Val-Saint-Pere
Mont Saint Michel Abbey is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Avranches Botanical Garden and Place Patton.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel Les 13 Assiettes - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Le Val-Saint-Pere
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- About 36.46 inches of rain falls on Le Val-Saint-Pere each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F