Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Genguvarpatti has to offer. There are 69 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Genguvarpatti
Places to visit in the larger region include Silver Cascade, American University of India, and Kurinji Temple Kodaikanal. You'll also find Kurinji Temple and Bryant Park in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Genguvarpatti, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 69 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- BAHRI BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY is 1.3 mi (2 km) from the center of Genguvarpatti. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Genguvarpatti can enjoy access to a golf course and free breakfast, along with an in-room kitchen.
- The Hamuse is 14 mi (22.6 km) from central Genguvarpatti. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Kodaikanal can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and proximity to public transit.
- The Carlton is located 14.1 mi (22.8 km) from the heart of Genguvarpatti. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Kodaikanal can enjoy access to a golf course and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Genguvarpatti
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 98°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 65°F
- From April to June, the average is 98°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 66°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Genguvarpatti is 24.76 inches
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F