When you imagine your perfect holiday, you might picture yourself rambling through the avenues, noticing the monuments or the lovely landscapes wherever you look. Still, there's one thing you've been especially looking forward to: German National Museum. Now is the moment to check it off your must-see list.
Find Your Perfect German National Museum Lodging
Hotels near German National Museum
German National Museum is a great attraction that deserves to be at the very top of your must see list.
You'll be glad to learn that it is located in Nuremberg, 95 miles outside of the state capital, Munich.
If you're eager to find a hotel within walking distance of German National Museum, you can consider 36 that are within a radius of 0.6 miles. Some of the popular ones are the Hotel Deutscher Kaiser, Le Méridien Grand Hotel Nürnberg and Sheraton Carlton Hotel Nuernberg.
Within reach are some great hotels if you're wanting to keep outgoings down while you're exploring the world. The Hotel am Josephsplatz and the Maritim Hotel Nuernberg are a couple of great options. The first is 0.3 miles away, while the other is 0.2 miles.
Remember that you have the exciting option of choosing one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you like the idea of giving the family a special treat. Make sure you consider the Hotel Avenue, which is only 0.2 miles away. Another great place is the Ringhotel Loew's Merkur, 0.4 miles away.
Stop into dasPaul | smart + urban (Kaiserstraße 22, Nürnberg) for a coffee before your group's day of tours and sightseeing. Try something new, soak up the refreshing ambiance and indulge in the appetizing food served at Holiday Inn Nürnberg City Centre (Engelhardsgasse 12, Nuernberg). This spot is also within this vicinity.
Don't put your feet up yet. In the vicinity of German National Museum, there's lots more to see and do:
- If you're a proponent for unusual designs, you should experience the displays at Way of Human Rights.
- Devote a day to shopping at City Point Nuremberg where you can buy the ideal souvenirs for the whole family.
- The passion of a cadenza performed at Nuremberg Opera House will have you cheering for an encore.
- You don't have to be a railfan to enjoy the exciting exhibits and displays at German National Railway Museum.
- Work on your spiritual side and join other worshipers at St. Lorenz Church.
The train is one way to reach German National Museum. Nürnberg Hbf is the nearest station, it can be found about 0.3 miles from this attraction. Steinbühl Bahnhof is another option close by at a distance of 0.5 miles.
Our roster of Nuremberg motels and resorts provides everything you require, so you'll certainly find spots near German National Museum that you'll enjoy. Lots of people prefer Nuremberg for an out-of-this-world getaway, so it's time to start searching. All the information you need we have just a few clicks away. You'll do so confidently once booking time arrives, too: countless newcomers would endorse their Nuremberg hotel to a friend or coworker.
- From large families with children to solitary travelers, we've got spaces that are cozy for everyone.
- Fitting for such a marvelous monument, the staff at hotels close to German National Museum go beyond what is expected.
- "Tidy, neat, and quick to invite you in" is how Nuremberg hotels function.
We see your number one spot in your future thanks to Expedia's big inventory of hotels near German National Museum.
Once you've crossed German National Museum off your schedule, there are still even more things to do in Nuremberg.
- Look into some entertainment near Nuremberg so you can really leave no stone unturned.
- Prepare to find Nuremberg also knows a thing or two about individualized service after some hours spent on its abundant pastimes.
- Drop in on one of the area's historical sites, then enjoy the bars and pubs to top off your day right.
Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old scenes and say hello to some amazing photo ops. Planning a vacation to Nuremberg is always a good plan, especially when you take advantage of our awesome deals on hotel rooms near German National Museum. Book today!