Visitors to Gero are sure to enjoy the hot springs and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sightseeing tours, spas, and temples.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in Gero
- The closest major airport is in Nagoya (NKM-Komaki), 44.7 mi (71.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gero
The hot springs and riverfront highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Gero Onsen, Nigorigo Onsen, and Mount Ontake. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Onsenji Temple and Onsen Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Gero. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Kawakamiya Kasuitei - With a stay at this 3.5-star ryokan, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with an in-room deep soaking tub.
- Gero Onsen Yukyunohana - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this ryokan. This 3-star ryokan features free WiFi, free parking, and a free area shuttle.
- Ogawaya Annex YURAGI - This 3-star ryokan features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Gero
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Gero is 44.88 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F