Visiting Glen Valley
Those traveling to Glen Valley are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 209 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Glen Valley
Places to visit in the larger region include Rock Valley Dam, Rocky Valley Lake, and Falls Express. You'll also find Falls Creek Country Club and Falls Creek Alpine Resort in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Glen Valley, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 209 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Mt Beauty Motor Inn is located 19.3 mi (31 km) from the heart of Glen Valley. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star motel in Mount Beauty can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- QT Falls Creek is 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from central Glen Valley. This 5-star aparthotel in Falls Creek features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Arlberg Hotham is 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from the center of Glen Valley. Guests who stay at this 3-star apartment in Hotham Heights can enjoy access to the ski slopes and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Dressing for Glen Valley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Glen Valley is 25.98 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F