Visitors can enjoy all that Goheung has to offer including the mountain views, entertainment choices, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Goheung
- The closest major airport is in Yeosu (RSU), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Goheung
The picturesque setting of Paryeongsan Natural Recreation Forest and Narodo Wuju Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Naro Space Center to your agenda.
As you start planning for your getaway to Goheung, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 49 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Goheung Haedde Neun Eondeok Pension is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the center of Goheung. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Goheung can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Goheung Nornadeli Pension is located 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the heart of Goheung. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Yeosu can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Goheung Victoria Hotel is 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from central Goheung. This 4-star hotel in Yeosu features a marina, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Goheung
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Goheung each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F