Travelers to Gor will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Gor, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gor
Places to visit in the larger region include Guadix Cathedral, Santiago Church, and Alcazaba de Guadix. You'll also find Placeta Conde Luque and Guadix Caves in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Gor, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 10 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Villa de Gor is located 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the heart of Gor. This 3-star hotel in Gor features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour health club.
- Rustic Watermill - La Amapola is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from central Gor. This 3-star hotel in Guadix features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Rustic Watermill - La Chiquita is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the center of Gor. This 4-star hotel in Guadix features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
Dressing for Gor
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Gor gets about 0.63 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F