Find Hotels in Gorakhpur
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Gorakhpur has to offer including the entertainment choices, museums, and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, shopping, and monuments.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in Gorakhpur
- The closest major airport is in Gorakhpur (GOP), 5 mi (8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gorakhpur
The city is notable for landmarks like Wat Thai Temple, Mahaparinirvana Temple, and Ramabhar Stupa. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Gorakhpur. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- 10 Park Street Bed & Breakfast is located in the heart of Gorakhpur. This 3-star hotel in Gorakhpur features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Nirvana Sarovar Portico Gorakhpur is located in central Gorakhpur. This 3.5-star hotel in Gorakhpur features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free valet parking.
- Radisson Blu Gorakhpur is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Gorakhpur features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
Getting Around Gorakhpur
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Gorakhpur Junction. Gorakhpur might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Gorakhpur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 100°F and the nighttime average to be 55°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 107°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 96°F during the day and 56°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Gorakhpur is 34.52 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 104°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 56°F