Gracetown Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you’re having a hard time finding motels in Gracetown, let Expedia help you find motels or similar properties from over 434 lodging options in the larger area. Simply use our search tools to filter by price per night or cost-saving amenities such as free breakfast and free airport transportation.
Because you'll save on your room, you can experience more of the activities in Gracetown. In the larger area, favorite places to visit include Prevelly Beach, Canal Rocks, and Yallingup Beach.
Here are some of our customers' top motels to choose from in the larger area:
Stay Margaret River
- Located 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the heart of Gracetown
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Margaret River Hotel
- A restaurant and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like air conditioning.
- Central Gracetown is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) away
Edge of the Forest
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Located 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from the heart of Gracetown
The Grange Motel Margaret River
- Central Gracetown is 6.8 mi (11 km) away
- An outdoor pool and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like free wired Internet.
- 7 mi (11.2 km) from the heart of Gracetown
- Enjoy access to the terrace, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in Gracetown
People visiting Gracetown like its gardens and riverfront. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Here are favorite places in and around Gracetown:
- Prevelly Beach
- Canal Rocks
- Yallingup Beach
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Gracetown Beach
- Gloucester Park
- Gnarabup Beach
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Amaze'n Margaret River
- Yallingup Maze
- Country Life Farm
Gracetown is also popular for its:
- Bird watching
Best Time to Visit Gracetown
Figure out the ideal time to visit Gracetown by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically February and January, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 74° F and nighttime temperatures average 61° F
- April-June: 71° F is the daytime average and 53° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 63° F and nighttime averages are around 52° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 72° F during the day and 53° F at night
- Average rainfall is 31.38 inches in a year