Those traveling to Grainet are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Baumwipfelpfad.
- There are 130 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Linz (LNZ-Hoersching), 45.4 mi (73.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Grainet
Baumwipfelpfad is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Bavarian Forest National Park and Tier- Freigelände im Nationalparkzentrum Lusen in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Grainet, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 36 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Centro Hotel Weisser Hase is located 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the heart of Grainet. This 4-star hotel in Passau features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a sauna. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- IBB Hotel Passau Süd is 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from central Grainet. This 3-star hotel in Passau features free WiFi, a sauna, and parking. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Michel & Friends Hotel Waldkirchen is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the center of Grainet. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Waldkirchen can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a free water park, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Grainet
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Average annual rainfall for Grainet is 25.24 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 25°F