Visitors can enjoy all that Neureichenau has to offer including the ski areas and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Baumwipfelpfad.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Neureichenau
- The closest major airport is in Linz (LNZ-Hoersching), 40.4 mi (65 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Neureichenau
Baumwipfelpfad is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Hauzenberg Park and Rannasee Water Slide in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Neureichenau. This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Haus Bayerwald - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and the ski slopes, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Neureichenau
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Neureichenau gets about 25.24 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 25°F