Find Cheap Hostels in Grants
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Grants
Other property types in Grants
SureStay Hotel by Best Western Grants
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Motel 6 Grants, NM
Reviewed on Jul 30, 2020
Quality Inn & Suites Grants
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2020
Hostels and More in Grants
Grants has 10 accommodations, and if you have a hard time finding a hostel in the area, you can still pick a place that meets your needs. With the affordable options here, you'll be able to cut down your spending on overnight stays and focus on fun things to do during your trip. If you're hoping to treat your taste buds while you're here, you can check out the local restaurants.
Wondering where our customers have stayed overnight in Grants? Here are a few popular choices that may have reasonable rates:
Super 8 by Wyndham Grants - You can take advantage of free continental breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this motel.
Motel 6 Grants - Property features at this motel include free parking, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour front desk.
Days Inn by Wyndham Grants - You can take advantage of free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this hotel.
Sands Motel - Property features at this motel include free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grants - Milan - Property features at this hotel include free WiFi, free parking, and an indoor pool.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Grants?
Good weather's always better when you're discovering new places, so here are some stats that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 65° F and nighttime temperatures average 14° F
- April-June: 92° F is the daytime average and 28° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 92° F and nighttime averages are around 40° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 78° F during the day and 14° F at night
- Average rainfall is 10.16 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Grants?
Depending on what interests you, you might appreciate these places:Natural Features
- Mount Taylor
- El Malpais National Monument
- La Ventana Natural Arch
- Mining Museum
- Sky City Cultural Center and Haak'u Museum
- Acoma Pueblo Indian Museum
- Northwest New Mexico Visitor Center
- Enchanted Mesa
- El Malpais National Conservation Area
Generally, Grants is known for its:
- Casino gaming