Visitors to Greenville are sure to enjoy the casinos and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, entertainment choices, and riverfront. A top sight in the city is Birthplace of Kermit the Frog Museum.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Greenville
- The closest major airport is in Greenville, MS (GLH-Mid Delta Regional), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Greenville
Cultural venues in the city include Birthplace of Kermit the Frog Museum, BB King Museum, and Greenville History Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Dockery Farms, Hebrew Union Temple, and Winterville State Park. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lake Ferguson, Leroy Percy State Park, and Greenville Cypress Preserve.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Greenville. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Belmont Plantation - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites Greenville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Greenville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Average annual rainfall for Greenville is 52.41 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 35°F