Overview of Deluxe Inn & Suites
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Traditional Double or Twin Room, Smoking
Traditional Double or Twin Room, Non Smoking
Basic Suite, Smoking
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Basic Suite, Non Smoking
Deluxe Suite, Non Smoking
About this area
Deluxe Inn & Suites is located in Greenwood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Florewood River Plantation State Park, while Back in the Day Museum and Museum of the Mississippi Delta are cultural highlights.Visit our Greenwood travel guide
- Museum of the Mississippi Delta - 3 min drive
- The Mississippi Gift Company - 4 min drive
- Fort Pemberton Memorial Park - 5 min drive
- Back in the Day Museum - 8 min drive
- Florewood River Plantation State Park - 8 min drive
- Greenwood Station - 3 min drive
- Nita's - 20 min walk
- Burger King - 3 min drive
- Pizza Hut - 3 min drive
- Taco Bell - 3 min drive
- Neal's Place - 3 min drive
About this property
Deluxe Inn & Suites
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 15.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
On the road
This a totally no frills motel. The room I had was very dated. The furniture is very old and the bedding is not nice. There was no breakfast and no coffee pot in the room or at front desk. The water is very hard...did not feel rinsed after my shower. This motel is overpriced.