Looking for a bed that is close to Guabun Beach?
Come and check it out in Ancud.
Tourists looking to experience Guabun Beach will have to get inventive with looking for accommodation. There are no listed options in the immediate vicinity. You'll be delighted to know that the Parque Quilquico is 50 miles away from here. Some alternative options are the Hotel Panamericana Ancud and the Mi Palafito Apart, 11 miles and 50 miles away from Guabun Beach.
Other Places to Visit near Guabun Beach
You don't have to travel very far from Guabun Beach to find other things to see and do in this area:
- Nothing beats a day spent at the beach. Gather the troops, throw together a picnic and get ready for some fun outdoors at Brava Beach.
- A historic and significant landmark, Corona Lighthouse has been a bright beacon for a great many travel-weary sailors over the years, and it's a wonderful place to visit and photograph if you have the opportunity.
- Islands of Punihuil is located just across the water a provides tourists with an array of cool things to see and do.
- Go back in time and walk in the footsteps of those who went before you at Fort Agui, one of the region's most well-known historic structures.
- Be sure to visit Fort San Antonio and learn about its vital role in the region's history.