Visitors to Guaymas are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, mountain views, and seafood restaurants.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Guaymas
- The closest major airport is in Guaymas, Sonora (GYM-General Jose Maria Yanez Intl.), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Guaymas
Favorite family attractions include Delfinario Sonora and Guaymas Malencon. The city is notable for landmarks like San Fernando Cathedral, Temple of the Sacred Heart, and Miguel Hidalgo Square. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Perlas del Mar de Cortez and Julio Alfonso Alfonso Municipal Sports Complex.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Guaymas. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Guaymas - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hotel Playa de Cortes - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a private beach, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Malibu Guaymas - This 2.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Guaymas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 102°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 103°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 100°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Guaymas is 7.99 inches
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 103°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F