Visiting San Carlos
Travelers give high marks for the beaches in San Carlos, which is also known for its bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants.
- There are 100 hotels and other accommodations in San Carlos
- The closest major airport is in Guaymas, Sonora (GYM-General Jose Maria Yanez Intl.), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Carlos
The city's beaches and sunsets provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Frenchie's Cove. Fishing is a top activity, and San Carlos Golf Course is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Mirador Escenico de San Carlos to your agenda.
In San Carlos, there are 100 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sea of Cortez Beach Club by Diamond Resorts - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and helpful staff.
- Marinaterra Hotel & Spa - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Los Jitos Hotel & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for San Carlos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 102°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 103°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 100°F during the day and 46°F at night
- About 7.99 inches of rain falls on San Carlos each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 103°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 46°F