Visitors to Gudauri are sure to enjoy the ski areas and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, mountain views, and breweries. In Gudauri, there are 28 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gudauri
The picturesque setting of Gudauri Recreational Area and Sadzele Peak exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Mount Kazbek and Church of St. George in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Gudauri. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- GUDAURI LOFT - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Hotel Carpe Diem - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Gudauri Marco Polo - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Gudauri
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Gudauri gets about 0.75 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 31°F