First beach trip with our 9 mo, and we had a great time as a family. Ocean-view room, convenient beach access, and easy parking. There was one on-site employee who went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. Here are the con's:
1. Wifi was very spotty first night, and unusable following 3 nights; literally had to connect to the neighboring condo's Wifi to do my work.
2. In-room TV didn't work.
3. In-room phone didn't work.
4. Digital Room Key didn't work.
5. Physical Room Keys had to be re-keyed 5 times in 4 nights, because the entire hotel floor would quit working.
6. Hotel wasn't performing daily cleanings due to COVID, which is understandable, however, I made 4 requests to the Front Desk for 3 items (towels, TP, and trash bags) which were never fulfilled. I eventually retrieved the items myself (see #9).
7. Over the course of the stay, there were 3-4 different Front Desk attendants, but it seemed as if only one of them knew how to do anything or had the answers to any of our questions.
8. The Tiki Bar bartender was absent from the bar about a third of the time.
9. One of the times our floor's room keys quit working, my wife used a towel to prop open our door (she knew I was 2-3 mins behind her). I saw a hotel employee "pop his head in the door" to see if he could get a "sneak peak" at my wife, but she hadn't undressed yet; perhaps me catching him in the act encouraged him make good on my face-to-face TP/towels request?