Find Hotels in Orange Beach, AL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Visiting Orange Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Orange Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting. Top sights around the area include Pensacola Naval Air Station, Fort Barrancas, and National Museum of Naval Aviation.
- You'll find 4030 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gulf Shores
- The closest major airport is in Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Intl.), 27.4 mi (44 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional), 48.4 mi (77.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Orange Beach
Favorite family attractions include Adventure Island and Arena The Next Level. Dolphin watching is just one of the top activities, while The Wharf and Gulf State Park Fishing Pier are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Orange Beach Indian and Sea Museum and Orange Beach Art Center.
In Orange Beach, you'll find 1878 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Indigo Orange Beach - Gulf Shores - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Premier The Tides - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Orange Beach - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and proximity to shopping.
Popular places to see in the area include Pensacola Naval Air Station, located 18 mi (28.9 km) from the city center, and Fort Barrancas, which is 15.5 mi/24.9 km away.
Dressing for Orange Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Orange Beach is 2.17 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Orange Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Orange Beach, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Orange Beach?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Orange Beach?
What's the best accommodation for families in Orange Beach?
What's the best hotel for couples in Orange Beach?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Orange Beach?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to The Wharf?
What about the best place to stay close to Gulf State Park Fishing Pier?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Orange Beach?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Orange Beach?
Recent reviews of Orange Beach hotels
More trip options
- Orange Beach Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Orange Beach Airports
- Hotels in Orange Beach Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Orange Beach Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Orange Beach
- More Hotel Options in Orange Beach
- More Popular Hotels in Gulf Shores
- Other Hotels near Orange Beach, Gulf Shores
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends