Visitors can enjoy all that Gulu has to offer including its university setting. In Gulu, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gulu
University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include Gulu University and St. Joseph's College Layibi. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Gulu. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Acholi Inn is located in the heart of Gulu. This 2.5-star hotel in Gulu features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Paula Guest House is located in central Gulu. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Gulu can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- The Dove's Nest Hotel is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Gulu can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with cable TV.
Dressing for Gulu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 52°F at night
- About 47.60 inches of rain falls on Gulu each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are December and September with an average of 52°F