Visitors to Gustavia are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants, museums, and shopping. A top sight in the area is Pinel Island.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodations in Gustavia
- The closest major airport is in Gustavia (SBH-Gustaf III), 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Grand Case (SFG-L'Esperance), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gustavia
Notable city landmarks like Fort Gustave and Wall House might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Corossol Beach, Flamands Beach, and Colombier Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Gustavia Harbor to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Gustavia. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Reve de St Barth - Amenities at this condo include an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff.
- Le P'tit Morne - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this apartment. Amenities at this apartment include an outdoor pool and an in-room kitchenette.
- Baie des Anges Hotel - Amenities at this apartment include a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
A top sight outside the city is Pinel Island, located 16.9 mi (27.3 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Gustavia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 74°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 80°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 75°F
- Gustavia gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 74°F