Visiting St. Barthelemy
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in St. Barthelemy, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches and spas. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its secluded setting. A top sight in the area is Pinel Island.
- There are 96 hotels and other accommodations in St. Barthelemy
- The closest major airport is in Gustavia (SBH-Gustaf III), 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Grand Case (SFG-L'Esperance), 19.5 mi (31.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Barthelemy
Notable city landmarks like Fort Gustave and Wall House might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: St. Jean Beach, Lorient Beach, and Anse des Cayes Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gustavia Harbor and Corossol Beach.
In St. Barthelemy, you'll find 96 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Les Ondines Sur La Plage - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Reve de St Barth - Our customers love the helpful staff at this condo. Amenities at this condo include an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Le P'tit Morne - Amenities at this apartment include an outdoor pool and an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
A popular place to see outside the city is Pinel Island, located 18.2 mi (29.2 km) from the city center.
Dressing for St. Barthelemy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 80°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 75°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.46 inches of rain falls on St. Barthelemy each year
- June and September are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 74°F