Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Visitors can enjoy all that Gustavus has to offer including its glaciers. In Gustavus, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Gustavus, AK (GST), 3 mi (4.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Excursion Inlet, AK (EXI), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gustavus
The picturesque setting of Glacier Bay National Park and Glacier Bay exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nagoon Berry Trail and 1957 Gustavus Plane Crash Site.
As you plan your holiday getaway to Gustavus, you can select from these places to stay within 5 miles of the central area.
- Glacier Bay Country Inn is located in the heart of Gustavus. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Gustavus can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
- The Annie Mae Lodge is located within 1.1 mi (1.7 km) of the city center. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Gustavus features free breakfast, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Gustavus Inn at Glacier Bay is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Gustavus can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Gustavus
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 44°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 52°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Average annual rainfall for Gustavus is 59.29 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 63°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F