Overview of Hotel Emma
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Superior Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
Superior Triple Room
Deluxe Triple Room
About this area
Located near the beach, Hotel Emma is in Ha Long's Bai Chay neighborhood. Quang Ninh Museum and Tuan Chau Amphitheater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Sun Square and Queen Cable Car. Sun World Ha Long Park and Typhoon Water Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Ha Long travel guide
- Bai Chay Beach - 11 min walk
- Sun Square - 13 min walk
- Sun World Ha Long Park - 2 min drive
- Queen Cable Car - 2 min drive
- Typhoon Water Park - 2 min drive
- Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.) - 135 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: VND 500000.0 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Emma Hotel
- Hotel Emma Ha Long
- Hotel Emma Hotel Ha Long