Visiting Ha Tien
Visitors can enjoy all that Ha Tien has to offer including the casinos, temples, and cafés. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, entertainment choices, and monuments.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Ha Tien
- The closest major airport is in Rach Gia (VKG), 51.7 mi (83.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ha Tien
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mac Cuu Tombs. Additionally, you'll find Wat Kiri Sela and Kep Beach in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- River Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and spacious, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Ha Tien
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 78°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 2.68 inches of rain falls on Ha Tien each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 74°F