Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Hachenburg has to offer. There are 82 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hachenburg
Places to visit in the larger region include Church of Nistertal, Stoffel Park, and Wild Park. You'll also find Katholische Kirche St. Petrus und Marcellinus and St. Antonius Kirche in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Hachenburg, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 15 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- 2 Bedroom Accommodation in Hachenburg is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Hachenburg. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Montabaur can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Schloss Montabaur is 14.6 mi (23.4 km) from central Hachenburg. This 2-star hotel in Heiligenroth features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Serways Hotel Heiligenroth is 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the center of Hachenburg. This 4.5-star hotel in Hoehr-Grenzhausen features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Hachenburg
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Hachenburg Station. Hachenburg might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Hachenburg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 43°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 53°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Hachenburg gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 65°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F