Visitors to Hahndorf are sure to enjoy the spas and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries and cafés. National Wine Centre of Australia, Adelaide Botanic Gardens, and Victoria Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 468 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 17 mi (27.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hahndorf
Notable places to visit in the larger region include National Wine Centre of Australia, Adelaide Botanic Gardens, and Victoria Square. Additionally, in the area you'll find Adelaide Central Market and Art Gallery of South Australia.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Hahndorf. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hahndorf Oak Tree Cottages - This 4-star cottage features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and high-quality beds.
- Amble at Hahndorf - Our customers like the quiet location at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Haus Studio Apartments - This 3.5-star apartment features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a computer station. Expedia customers love its quiet location and spacious, quiet rooms.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Rundle Mall, 14 mi/22.6 km from the heart of the city, and Government House, which is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) away.
Dressing for Hahndorf
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 21.02 inches of rain falls on Hahndorf each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 46°F