- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Hayman Island, InterContinental Hayman Island Resort is on the beach. Local points of interest include Coral Sea. Our guests appreciate the resort's quiet location.
- Pacific – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Amici Trattoria – Garden-view restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- BamBam – Poolside restaurant offering Pan-Asian cuisine. Serves lunch daily.
- Aqua – Restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves lunch daily.
- Bar 50 – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
About this property
InterContinental Hayman Island Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Guests must contact this property at least 14 days in advance to arrange check-in and boat transfer. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- This property is accessible by boat transfer or sea plane only. There is no public airport on Hayman Island. Transfer service can be booked directly with the property for a fee. For more information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 150.0 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 210 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 110 (one-way), (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 150.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- InterContinental Hayman Island
- Intercontinental Hayman Island
- InterContinental Hayman Island Resort Resort
- InterContinental Hayman Island Resort Hayman Island
- InterContinental Hayman
- InterContinental Hayman Island Resort Resort Hayman Island
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great resort that comes with a price. We booked through Expedia as a package inc flights and only to receive a email 6 hours later saying it’s time to book your transfer to Hayman Island,( thinking that when you book an package it is included) at $210.00 per person each way!! What took us by surprise.