Families will find kid-friendly activities in Superior, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its lakeside setting.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Superior
- The closest major airport is in Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.), 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Superior
Favorite places to visit in the city include Pattison State Park, A World of Accordions Museum, and Fairlawn Mansion & Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are SS Meteor Whaleback Ship Museum and Wisconsin Point Lighthouse.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Superior. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Superior Duluth, WI - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Superior - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Signature Inn - Superior / Duluth - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Superior
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 6°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Superior is 30.63 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°F