Travelers to Healdsburg give high marks for the array of wineries, top-notch restaurants, and riverfront. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its shopping and art. Top sights around the area include Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens, Petrified Forest, and Old Faithful Geyser of California.
- There are 61 hotels and other accommodations in Healdsburg
- The closest major airport is in Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field), 36.6 mi (59 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Healdsburg
The city is well known for its art scene and cultural venues like Raven Performing Arts Theater and Healdsburg Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Healdsburg Ridge Open Space Preserve. Top activities include wine tasting and biking, while Pezzi King Winery, Simi Winery, and Wilson Winery are favorite sights to visit.
In Healdsburg, you'll find 61 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Les Mars - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- H2hotel - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Madrona Manor - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens, located 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city center, and Petrified Forest, which is 13.1 mi/21.1 km away.
Dressing for Healdsburg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 39°F at night
- About 43.50 inches of rain falls on Healdsburg each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 40°F