Visiting Monte Rio
Visitors to Monte Rio are sure to enjoy the riverfront and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, live music, and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Goat Rock Beach and Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Monte Rio
- The closest major airport is in Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Monte Rio
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Goat Rock Beach and Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens. You'll also find Northwood Golf Club and Johnson's Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Monte Rio. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rio Villa Beach Resort - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free breakfast and cable TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Village Inn & Restaurant - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this inn. This 3.5-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Monte Rio
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Monte Rio each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F