Find Motels in Heber Springs
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Heber Springs
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Heber Springs
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Holiday Inn Express Heber Springs
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
The Abbé House Inn
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
Heber Springs Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from more than 35 hotels and other lodging choices in Heber Springs, though there are only 2 economical motels. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash for your trip.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was coined in 1925 by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel in San Luis Obispo, California. Often just a story or two, motel properties usually have exterior corridors overlooking the parking lot or an outdoor pool.
Listed below are some of our customers' recommended Heber Springs motels to select from:
- Enjoy access to the library, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- An outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking are available during your stay.
Things to Do in Heber SpringsThose who've visited Heber Springs like the riverfront. Take time for sightseeing and enjoy all there is to do in this family-friendly area.
While you're visiting, some places to see are:
- William Carl Garner Visitor Center (4.8 mi/7.8 km from the city center)
- Fairfield Bay Marina (19.3 mi/31.1 km from the city center)
Heber Springs is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit Heber SpringsDetermine the optimal time to visit Heber Springs by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 68° F and nighttime temperatures average 27° F
- April-June: 92° F is the daytime average and 44° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 93° F and nighttime averages are around 54° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 79° F during the day and 28° F at night
- Average rainfall is 50.00 inches in a year
How to Get to Heber Springs and Around the Area
|Little Rock, AR (LIT-Clinton National Airport)||Airport||51.9 mi (83.5 km)|