Find Hotels in Hengchun
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Hengchun
While Kenting might not have many sights to explore, venturing just a little farther will lead you to top things to see and do like Kenting Night Market and Little Bay Beach.
4.5/5Wonderful!(5 area reviews)
South Beach is noteworthy for its beaches, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Kenting National Park and Nan Wan Beach.
Sail Rock Beach
4.5/5Wonderful!(6 area reviews)
Sail Rock Beach is noteworthy for its beaches, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Kenting National Park and Sail Rock.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hengchun, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, spas, and aquarium. A top sight in the city is Kenting National Park. In Hengchun, there are 458 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hengchun
Favorite family attractions include Kenting Stony Brook Nature Farm and Taiwan Southernmost Point. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Kenting National Park, Nan Wan Beach, and Little Bay Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Little Bali Rock and Kenting Night Market.
In Hengchun, you'll be able to select from 458 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holin Sweet Home - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its clean and comfortable rooms.
- The Tree Bed and Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- La Fleur B&B - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean rooms.
Dressing for Hengchun
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 62°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hengchun is 1.93 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 63°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Hengchun?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hengchun, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Hengchun?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Hengchun?
Where is the best hotel for a stay in White Sand Beach?
What's the best accommodation in South Beach?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Hengchun?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Hengchun?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Hengchun?
Where is the best place to stay near Kenting Night Market?
What about the best place to stay close to White Sand Bay Beach?
Recent reviews of Hengchun hotels
More trip options
- Hengchun Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hengchun Airports
- Hotels in Hengchun Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Hengchun Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Hengchun
- More Hotel Options in Hengchun
- More Popular Hotels in Taiwan Province
- Other Hotels near Hengchun, Taiwan Province
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends