Visitors can enjoy all that Hermanni has to offer including its museums. Around the area, top sights include Finlandia Hall, Helsinki Cathedral, and Senate Square.
- There are 740 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hermanni
Finlandia Hall, Helsinki Cathedral, and Senate Square are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Uspenski Cathedral and National Museum.
As you plan your vacation to Hermanni, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 697 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki is located within 3.2 mi (5.1 km) of the city center. This 4-star hotel in Helsinki features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers like its dining options and central location.
- GLO Hotel Art is located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Helsinki can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Scandic Simonkenttä is 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Helsinki features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Presidential Palace, 2.3 mi/3.7 km from the heart of the city, and Ateneum Art Museum, which is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) away.
Getting Around Hermanni
Nearby metro stations include Toukoniity Tram Station and Arabia Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Hermanni
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 38°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 53°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hermanni is 0.87 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 16°F