Visitors to Hermiston are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, sporting events, and casinos.
- You'll find 44 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Pendleton
- The closest major airport is in Pendleton, OR (PDT-Eastern Oregon Regional), 24 mi (38.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pasco, WA (PSC-Tri-Cities), 30.1 mi (48.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hermiston
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hat Rock State Park. You'll also find Big River Golf Course and McNary Beach Recreation Area in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Hermiston. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Oxford Suites Hermiston - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hermiston Downtown - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free Internet. Expedia customers like its clean, comfortable rooms and room size.
Dressing for Hermiston
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- About 9.17 inches of rain falls on Hermiston each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 28°F