Find Cheap Hotels in Hillsborough from $120
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hillsborough Cheap Hotels
3-star Hotels in Hillsborough
- Mermaid Beach HotelMain Street, Hillsborough, Carriacou and Petite Martinique
The price is $120 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 244.2/5Very Good! (98 reviews)
- Rosa GuesthouseMain Street, Hillsborough
The price is $120 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 245/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- Cherryhill ApartmentCherry Hill Road, Craigston, Hillsborough, Carriacou and Petite MartiniqueGet Rates4/5Very Good! (4 reviews)
- Paradise Beach HouseL'Esterre, Hillsborough, Carriacou and Petite MartiniqueGet Rates
- Green Roof InnSea View, Carriacou, Hillsborough
The price is $205 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 243.8/5Good! (35 reviews)
- Scraper's Guest HouseCarriacou, Hillsborough, Carriacou and Petite MartiniqueGet Rates
- Hotel LaurenaMiddle Street, HillsboroughGet Rates3.8/5Good! (12 reviews)
Cheap Hotels in Hillsborough
Hillsborough offers cheap accommodation options and a variety of places to visit, making it a great getaway spot for budget travelers. You can find ways to save money while getting to know this destination, which is home to attractions like Carriacou Island, Sandy Island, and Belair National Park.
When it comes to discount lodging choices in Hillsborough, the area has some budget hotels to choose from. Discover good deals on rooms at this highly-rated option:
Mermaid Beach Hotel - 3.5-star beach hotel. You'll find free WiFi, free parking, and a restaurant at this property. Guests who stay here appreciate its comfortable beds and helpful staff.
Planning Your Trip to Hillsborough
Haven't decided on travel dates? Use these temperature and rainfall averages to get an idea of the best months to visit so you can make the most of your money.
- Hottest months: May, June, October, and September, with an average temperature of 87°F
- Coldest months: February, January, March, and December, with an average temperature of 74°F
- Rainiest months: November, September, October, and August, with an average rainfall of 0.22 inches
- Driest months: April, March, May, and February, with an average rainfall of 0.06 inches
Sightseeing In and Around Hillsborough
You won't need to spend big to find things to see and do in Hillsborough. You can budget for the local attractions that interest you most, and then plan some activities that cost very little. If you're looking to enjoy the area's natural beauty, you can get outdoors at Carriacou Island, Sandy Island, or Belair National Park.Hillsborough is also notable for its:
Getting Around Hillsborough
The closest airport is 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the city center in Canouan Island (CIW). If that doesn't suit your budget, you can look into flights to St. George's (GND-Maurice Bishop Intl.), which is 39.9 mi (64.2 km) away. Hillsborough may not have many public transit options so renting a car could be an economical alternative to see more of the area.