Visitors to Hillsborough are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Hillsborough
- The closest major airport is in Canouan Island (CIW), 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. George's (GND-Maurice Bishop Intl.), 39.9 mi (64.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hillsborough
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Carriacou Island, Sandy Island, and Belair National Park. In the area, you'll also find Anse La Roche Beach and Tyrell Bay Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Hillsborough. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mermaid Beach Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Carriacou Grand View Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private pool.
- Green Roof Inn - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Hillsborough
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 77°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Hillsborough gets about 1.69 inches of rain per year
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 74°F