Visitors can enjoy all that Hong has to offer including the monuments, art, and museums. There are 153 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hong
A favorite place to visit in the city is Zealand. Additionally, you'll find Trelleborg and Bjergsted Church in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Hong, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 81 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Only Sleep is located 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the heart of Hong. This 3-star hotel in Slagelse features a restaurant, free WiFi, and parking. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Comwell Sorø is 10.3 mi (16.7 km) from central Hong. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Soro can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Sørup Herregaard is 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from the center of Hong. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ringsted can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Hong
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Hong Station. Hong may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Hong
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 27°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and 27°F at night
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Hong each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 28°F